NORTHWEST WATERJET FAQ
- What is the largest possible working envelope possible utilizing the Northwest Waterjet?
- What is the maximum thickness that you can cut?
- How many axes is the Northwest Waterjet capable of cutting?
- What kind of materials can you cut?
- What kind of files can you work with?
- What other value added services can Northwest Waterjet provide?
- What size of projects can Northwest Waterjet accommodate?
- Are there any heat effects?
Waterjet cutting doesn’t use any heat, chemicals, or mechanical influences on the material. There is no warping or distortion of the materials due to external factors. That’s why it is the preferred way to make precision parts in aerospace and automobile industries. There’s no need to drill holes before the process.